Friday 9 September 2011

Challenge #31 - Monochrome and one other colour


Welcome to another challenge here at The Stampman. It's Lisa O here back from my hols and raring to go and I have to say I, along with the rest of the Design Team, have had a lovely time browsing through all your wonderful Travel entries. Don't forget to check back here next Friday 16th for the Winner's and Runners Up Post.

Now onto this challenge and we would like to see your monochrome projects. Not just Black and White but white and one other colour you love to use.

The Design Team have come up with some stunning projects as always so don't forget to pop over to their blogs for a more detailed look.



Lisa used:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels dieNon Sequitur Stamps
Perfect Pearls
Memento Black Ink
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Velvet Ribbon

Sue

Sue used:
Aspects of Design - Classical Instruments
Distress Stains - Wild Honey
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Tim Holtz - Mini flourish


Brenda used -
Sakura glaze pen in green
Stickles - lime green



Neil used
White and green card, small green gems.
Harlequin mask

Frankie
Frankie used
black archival ink pad
Viva Inca Gold in hemetite and purple
assorted stamps
face moulds


Angela used:



Janet used
Hero Arts flowers and sentiments

Don't forget our prize is a £10 voucher to spend at The Stampman so what are you waiting for.



5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    First time here for me, I'm glad I found your blog. I hope my card is alright and fits in your challenge. Your DT cards are brilliant, thanks for the great challenge. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful creations from the DT. If I can get myself organised I might have a go at this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entered my concert scrapbook layout using black & white as my colours.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards I saw here are so beautiful and great inspiration. A fun challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome Design team you have here on this blog. Your creations are all so stunning. They are all exceptionally beautiful. Thanks for sharing

    Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment as we really appreciate them!