Friday 26 August 2011

Challenge #30 - Travel

What a plethora of beautiful cards and projects you showed us last time, in summer colours - anything goes... thanks for playing along with us, and we hope you will join us again this time, on our next journey ... uhhg sorry to be so corny!! but our theme this time is "Travel", and I could not resist!!!

So I (Frankie) launch you off to get inky and have fun, travelling wherever you please, just link up your piece on our Inlinkz thingie below... and a plea from me, please, I find it near impossible to leave a comment if your site expects me to join a group first!! so make sure we can actually visit you to see your wonderful creations.

Interpret the theme as you like and most of all ENJOY!! Please visit the DT individual blogs, to see more of what they made.. As always, you have a fortnight to complete your journey and you may be lucky enough to win your fare back with a £10 voucher from our lovely Jill, so what are you waiting for? Bus, train, taxi, plane, bike... oh whatever...

Here are ours, now show us yours...

For my project I used:
distress inks




Lisa used:

Angela

Angela used:
Stamp Man Stamps "Across the Miles"
Lace
Black feathers
Jeweled Pin(The Stamp Man)



Janet Used

Crackle paint
Tim Holtz stamps mini classics
Ranger archival sepia ink
We're looking forward to seeing your creations!






6 comments:

  1. Wow great inspirational samples, some serious talent here! Thanks for opportunity to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought that it would be hard for me join this challenge because I haven't done any travelling in a long time. But then I realized that it doesn't necessarily have to be a traveling as on vacation, but any sort of journey. So now I can definitely join in. The DT creations are awesome! Can't wait to check each one out individually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have joined in for the first time, adding my link. I loved the DT examples! Hugs from NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all , Woohoo what great DT examples .
    I'm not a card makers, but I think they became well... I love to works my Scrapbooks have more room for my ideas :))

    XO , Annette

    http://paperpiecingbyannette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI , Great Travel DT example ...
    I cannot see my first Comment so I do it again and hope it is work...

    XO , Annette

    http://paperpiecingbyannette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time to your site. I'm a new follower. Linked up my Hawaii Helicopter scrapbook layout. Used calligraphy ink on my jounaling of layout.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment as we really appreciate them!