Thursday 12 May 2011

Resist Challenge Winners

Hello everyone, Lisa O here.

Thank you so much for playing along with our Resist challenge. All the entries were absolutely stunning and you have really made the team work hard this time in selecting just 5.

In my eyes you are all winners but after much deliberation our Winner is ....

No 3 -Siobhan Fyffe

Congratulations Siobhan, please contact Jill to claim your £10 voucher.

And in entry order our 4 further winners are:

No 4-Ellie Knol
No7-Daniele
No 15-Laura
No34-Flo-Louise

Well done. Please grab the Top 5 blinkie to display in your sidebar with pride.

Keep an eye out for our next challenge starting on Friday 20th May when we will have a recipe theme for you in the shape of a bingo card where you will be able to choose your ingredients vertically, horizontally or diagonally. There are some wonderful goodies to play with so we are looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my tag for the top 5. I really enjoyed the challenge. Well done to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations everyone!
    I see the poppy challenge says collection closed already and I'm confused as I thought the challenge lasted longer than a week???
    Could someone please let me know if this is right as I have an entry if it hasn't closed yet.
    Thanks, Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job all! They were all lovely! Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my entry as one of the top 5, this is a technique I enjoyed and will definitely use again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations everyone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Thank you for chosing my card as the winner. I only found out as a friend e-mailed me to say "Well Done". There were so many fabulous creations I never thought mine would be noticed.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment as we really appreciate them!